It’s bigger than I anticipated. My dollhouse tables/carts were sold when we moved, so I’ll need one for this kit. Mainly because I don’t have enough room on my table, but also because our ferret has figured out how to get up on my drafting table. He ran off with my orchid from my last blog post. I still haven’t found it.
It went together really quickly during the dry fit. I’m having a bit of a block on where to start. I guess I’ll start with a place to work on it and then get a base for it to be on. I should also figure out how I plan on having it open. Leaving it with 4 walls would really help prevent ferret thefts, however, I’m kind of old school and enjoy having an open wall.
The only part of the dry fit that gave me any problems is this little part under the roof. It won’t be a problem with what I have planned. I just can’t figure out where I went wrong. I’m sure it’s something simple that I’m missing.
I’m excited to get it going. I love my plan, more about that later, and really hope I can do it justice.