The removable wall has been started. The windows have been added. Some how the door is too small for the hole I cut, but I’ll be able to fix it with the frame.
All of the areas painted black have their stonework done. Once the windows and doors are in place I’ll finish adding the rest of the stonework.
While I was waiting for glue to dry I decided to start painting the stones. I’m kind of loving it so far.
Lots of touch ups and some weathering in my future. I’ll add grout after the painting is done.
Well, that’s all for now. I just wanted to give you a quick update on how the cork stonework was working out. I’ll be back soon to hopefully share a solution to a problem that had been stumping me for weeks. I just have to make sure it will work first. Until then have a great week!